DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
Your access to and use of www.cloudninehair.co.za (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information about cancelling orders after delivery, and about returns (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
Please see details of our delivery and shipping terms and conditions in our FAQ’s: Shipping and Delivery, which are incorporated by reference.
Where it accepts your order, Modern Hair and Beauty will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
Modern Hair and Beauty offers one method of delivery which is a door to door courier service. Please see details of our delivery and shipping terms and conditions under the customer care menu or follow this link.
Cloud Nine reserves the right to:
• change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Cloud Nine shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
• change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
• All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Unil Electronics Europe Ltd or otherwise used by Unil Electronics Ltd as permitted by law.
• In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
• The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
• To the extent permitted by law, Unil Electronics Europe Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
• Unil Electronics Europe Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Unil Electronics Europe Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Unil Electronics Europe Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Unil Electronics Europe Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Unil Electronics Europe Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
GOT A QUESTION? JUST GET IN TOUCH
We are here to help you! Just pick up the phone to talk to a qualified member of our team
Call Us On...
South Africa 0860 104 109
Email Address email@example.com
Postal Address Modern Hair & Beauty 65 Bofors Circle, Epping 2, 7460
“Service rating : Have had Cloud Nine straighteners before and these are as good if not better leave my hair looking smooth & shiny with little effort
Product : Kind to hair leaving it smooth and shiny with little effort a great buy”